Who Should Advertise in BizEd?
BizEd magazine connects you with a global audience of business educators and practitioners. It is the only magazine that focuses solely on the 22 billion USD business education market, giving you the ability to attract top business education professionals who are ideal customers and prospects for a wide range of products and services.
BizEd is published six times each year by AACSB International—the leading membership association and accrediting body for business schools worldwide—and is distributed globally to business school deans, administrators, industry partners, and business professionals.
Promote Your Products and Services
In the growing business education market, BizEd is the ideal place to advertise your company or school's products and services related to:
- Education, research, business, and networking software/hardware
- Textbooks, case studies, manuals, and other educational materials
- Research and database services
- Online learning platforms, equipment, and courseware
- Presentation, teleconferencing, and video services
- Web development and infrastructure support
- Conferences, seminars, trade shows, and other professional development opportunities for business educators
- Strategic planning and fund-raising services
- Marketing and branding services for colleges and universities
- Facilities planning, design, and construction services
- Financial and accounting services for educational institutions
- Business, management, and higher education associations and journals
Regardless of your marketing goals, BizEd can help you enhance your communication efforts and reach business education's top decision-makers with buying power.
Build Your Business School Brand
As the only magazine exclusively for the business education market, BizEd is the ideal advertising vehicle to increase visibility and promote your business school and its programs to a global audience.
Advertising in BizEd can help your institution:
- Enhance its reputation for innovative business education programs
- Build awareness within the business education community
- Invite collaboration from a wide range of business education professionals
- Attract and recruit the best faculty and staff
- Market its publications, research, and other products and services
- Highlight alliances with other leading institutions and organizations
- Gain recognition for awards, innovations, specialized programs, and AACSB Accreditation